Our COVID-19 Response
Our Response to COVID-19
First of all, we hope that you and your families are staying safe and healthy. Although these are scary and confusing times, we want you to know that we are here for you.
As a provider of essential health services, our office remains open to all patients. Because we’re a small, private office, we are a safer alternative to hospitals or urgent care centers. We are also taking extra steps to keep you safe, including:
• Patients should wear a mask when coming into the office
• Taking you straight from your car to your exam room
• Limiting in-office time
• Social distancing
• All staff members are wearing masks
• Frequent sanitizing
• Reserved times for immunocompromised patients
• Telemedicine is also available.